About our Privacy and Policy:
Collecting Personal & Non-Personal information:
We may collect information about Users of our teaching agency whenever they interact with our website. Non- individual ID info may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
- Information that is or may be collected by us:
a). We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our web server, including pc-id information attained from “cookies” sent to your browser like web server cookie stored on your pc, Your using IP address, Domain server where you access, Which browser you are using.
b). We may collect the following personal information about you:
• First and last name.
• Email id.
• Mobile no. and contact details.
• Complete resident address with a pin code.
• Financial information (like account or debit/ credit card numbers for payment purpose).
• Your feedback and opinions on features of this Website.
• Other info as in our registration process.
c) We may also collect the following information:
• About the pages you access, links you click on the site and the number of times your access and interact with a particular page.
- The process of getting information:
a) We may collect unidentified traffic information from you when you visit this Website. We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, on-line survey, or contest or any combination thereof. Our advertisers may collect unidentified traffic information from their own assigned cookies to your browser. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of websites which we do not own, manage or control.
- The way of using info:
a) We use your personal information to:
• Help us provide personalized features and facilities;
• Make the easiest way to provide our services
• Modify our website to suit your interest.
• To get in touch with you when necessary.
• To provide services and products.
• To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy.
b) We use contact information internally to:
• Direct our efforts to provide features and facilities;
• Contact you to update/upload/reject your User Content or renew your subscription in any mode this info applicable.
• Contact you as a survey respondent and feedback purpose.
• Send you promotional services from our contest sponsors or advertisers.
- Sharing of information:
We will not use your personal information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you and provide you our services. We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
a) We have your permission and approval
b) It is to provide features and facilities.
d) Special circumstances such as compliance with court orders, requests/order, notices from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies compel us to make such disclosure; and
e) It forms part of the information we share with advertisers on an aggregate basis.
- Procedure for removing your name from our database at any time.
a) Please inform us in the event that you are desirous of removing your name from our lists at any time and we shall forthwith do the same.
- for correcting or updating the information.
To correct or update any information you have provided, you may do so online. In the event of loss of access details you can use any of the following options:
a) Send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
b) Call the following contact number: +91-78380-18931
- Policy updates.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting on this Website.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this website, you signify your acceptance of this privacy and policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.